Superior Service & Technology - Anytime, Anywhere
Veritext knows the needs of law firms and the central role of Paralegals in litigation management and analysis. Veritext has the cutting edge technology tools and comprehensive client support to ensure quality service and on-time delivery.
National Standards - Local Management
Our scale lets us apply the best practices we’ve learned from years of experience around the country in scheduling, coordinating and delivering your materials. We have the largest pool of professional reporters to ensure the best match to your specific case requirements and your attorney’s preferences. Throughout the process, our local and regional service teams know how you work and quickly respond to your needs.
- National & International Reach. Veritext provides seamless coordination of depositions wherever they happen through over 30 company owned deposition centers and dozens of verified partner organizations that adhere to strict Veritext standards. Veritext is equipped to handle the most complex, time consuming cases anywhere in the world.
Delivering on Your Schedule
In deposition and litigation management, time is of the essence, and your time is short.
- Scheduling. Either online or on the phone, schedule quickly and easily maintain an online calendar synched to our MyVeritext client portal.
- High-service Deposition Suites. Expect attractive, comfortable, technology-enabled, state-of-the-art deposition rooms that are staffed with a service team to support your needs.
- Delivery. We specialize in quick turnarounds, and in-progress transcripts are available when you need them.
- Online Access & Notifications. Instantly know when transcripts are available via automatic alerts to your mobile device. You and your attorneys can download the documents you want, when you want them, through our easy-to-use online repository.
Unmatched Client Service
We adapt to your systems and preferences -- your way is our way.
- Personal Help. One-point-of-contact from a person and/or a team you know in a local office to ensure that your needs are met. And when you have a complex case, a case manager is assigned to coordinate every detail.
- Call, Send, or Click, and Consider It Done. You need what you need when you need it. Our job is to deliver, so whether you call, send an email, or click at Veritext.com, we’ll respond immediately, quickly understand your needs, and make it happen.
Veritext’s integrated technology suite lets you select just the right tools to fit your workflow and the needs of your case. (See all services here)
- Online. Easy to use online tools for deposition scheduling to quickly set dates, revise plans, and monitor instantly. Automatic alerts let you know when transcripts are ready, and MyVeritext helps you find and download transcripts and exhibits quickly and easily.
- Mobility. Use your mobile devices to give you and attorneys access to the information you need, when you need it on Apple or Android devices - like instant notification when depositions are scheduled or when transcripts are available, as well as mobile downloading.
- Video. Decrease wasted time and build more compelling presentations using video conferencing, synchronized transcripts, and virtual depositions that let everyone participate even if they can’t be physically present in the deposition.
Highest Security Standards - HIPAA, PII & SAS 70
To ensure that your confidential documents are secure before, during and after the deposition, Veritext has invested in advanced security. Our facilities are compliant with HIPAA and PII standards to protect medical records and personal information. SAS 70 hosting of your electronic documents ensures security as well as 24/7/365 access.
Want to Know More?
Browse our Services, Litigation Solutions, and other information to learn more about Veritext. Or just get in touch.