Access MyVeritext Client Portal
AI & The Record
Balancing Artificial Intelligence Innovations, Best Practices, and Ethics in Legal Proceedings
In this seminar we will gain an overview of the role of AI in legal settings, how it’s shaping portions of the legal landscape and critical considerations for ethical usage and practice. We will explore different types of generative AI, the critical and multi-faceted role of an officer of the court, and the potential impacts on the legal field. The presentation is pending for 1 hour of Ethics MCLE credit.
This seminar is in high-demand and the number of seats is limited. Register and reserve your seat today!
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR
Wednesday, March 13, 2024
11am PT | 12pm MT | 1pm CT | 2pm ET
Presenter: Mike Murray
(Pending 1 Ethics CLE Credit)*
* In Wisconsin, pending approval for Law Practice Management credit.
* The Wisconsin BBE accredits all Veritext programs for 1.0 Law Practice Management hour, not CLE. CLE credits may also be claimed for Law Practice Management courses, but attorneys are limited for 6.0 LPM credits per reporting period.
* NY CLE Credit Provided via NYCLE “Other Approved Jurisdictions” Policy. Attorney must provide correct listening code; not available for Transitional Attorneys.
* The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 0 hour(s) of professional responsibility.
* There is no formal approval process for organizations that want to provide MCLE courses in Connecticut. If an organization’s MCLE program or course has bene approved by the authority authorized to approve MCLE courses in another jurisdiction, then the organization’s MCLE course is automatically approved in Connecticut.