Access MyVeritext Client Portal
COMPLEX CASES SIMPLIFIED: GAINING LOGISTICAL CONTROL FROM CALENDARING TO COURTROOM
Gaining Logistical Control from Calendaring to Courtroom
Complex Cases Simplified: Gaining Logistical Control from Calendaring to Courtroom
Are you looking to untangle your complex case logistics and gain control? This presentation includes tools, tips and tactics for streamlining and simplifying the details of Complex Cases. Whether your complex case is in the area of bankruptcy, intellectual property, antitrust, construction defect, class action, international trade, business litigation or any other area of complex litigation — there are key tools that can set your case up for success. Discover how establishing a strategic logistical framework including shared case calendars, standing orders and helpful depositories can ease future complications.
This seminar is in high-demand and the number of seats is limited. Register and reserve your seat today!
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR
Wednesday, November 13, 2024
11am PT | 12pm MT | 1pm CT | 2pm ET
Presenter: Mike Murray
(1 General CLE Credit)*
* This course has been approved in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington.
* In Wisconsin, pending approval for Law Practice Management credit.
* The Wisconsin BBE accredits all Veritext programs for 1.0 Law Practice Management hour, not CLE. CLE credits may also be claimed for Law Practice Management courses, but attorneys are limited for 6.0 LPM credits per reporting period.
* NY CLE Credit Provided via NYCLE “Other Approved Jurisdictions” Policy. Attorney must provide correct listening code; not available for Transitional Attorneys.
* The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 0 hour(s) of professional responsibility.
* There is no formal approval process for organizations that want to provide MCLE courses in Connecticut. If an organization’s MCLE program or course has bene approved by the authority authorized to approve MCLE courses in another jurisdiction, then the organization’s MCLE course is automatically approved in Connecticut.