Access MyVeritext Client Portal
LEGAL TECH LAB: HOW TO IMPLEMENT TOP LITIGATION TECHNOLOGIES FOR REMOTE PROCEEDINGS, EXHIBIT MANAGEMENT & TRIAL VIDEO
Data Security Ethics for Law Firms
Let’s Get Technical: Data Security Ethics for Law Firms
As it is clearly stated in the ABA Model Rules, we no longer have the option to turn a blind eye towards technology. Regardless of how much we like or dislike frantically trying to keep up with the unrelenting pace of technology, we are under obligation to do so. This class will work to make this a manageable feat.
This seminar is in high-demand and the number of seats is limited. Register and reserve your seat today!
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR
September 18, 2024
11am PT | 12pm MT | 1pm CT | 2pm ET
Presenter: Mike Murray
(1 Ethics CLE Credit)*
* This course has been approved in the following states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, New Jersey.
* In Wisconsin, pending approval for Law Practice Management credit.
* The Wisconsin BBE accredits all Veritext programs for 1.0 Law Practice Management hour, not CLE. CLE credits may also be claimed for Law Practice Management courses, but attorneys are limited for 6.0 LPM credits per reporting period.
* NY CLE Credit Provided via NYCLE “Other Approved Jurisdictions” Policy. Attorney must provide correct listening code; not available for Transitional Attorneys.
* The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 0 hour(s) of professional responsibility.
* There is no formal approval process for organizations that want to provide MCLE courses in Connecticut. If an organization’s MCLE program or course has bene approved by the authority authorized to approve MCLE courses in another jurisdiction, then the organization’s MCLE course is automatically approved in Connecticut.