Access MyVeritext Client Portal
GROUNDBREAKING VIDEO TECHNOLOGY
From Advanced Web Cams to Detecting Deep Fakes
Groundbreaking Video Technology: From Advanced Web Cams to Detecting Deep Fakes
The use of audiovisual technology is on the rise, including in litigation. With the increased adoption of remote depositions, video capture of testimony and associated exhibits, litigators can leverage AV evidence more effectively in their cases. From gathering video evidence, to create clips for trial, this session will explore the latest, cutting-edge video technology available.
The presentation qualifies for One (1) hour of General MCLE credit.
This seminar is in high-demand and the number of seats is limited. Register and reserve your seat today!
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR
Wednesday, February 7, 2024
11am PT | 12pm MT | 1pm CT | 2pm ET
Presenter: Mike Murray
(1 General CLE Credit)*
* This course has been approved in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas.
* In Wisconsin, pending approval for Law Practice Management credit.
* The Wisconsin BBE accredits all Veritext programs for 1.0 Law Practice Management hour, not CLE. CLE credits may also be claimed for Law Practice Management courses, but attorneys are limited for 6.0 LPM credits per reporting period.
* NY CLE Credit Provided via NYCLE “Other Approved Jurisdictions” Policy. Attorney must provide correct listening code; not available for Transitional Attorneys.
* The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 0 hour(s) of professional responsibility.
* There is no formal approval process for organizations that want to provide MCLE courses in Connecticut. If an organization’s MCLE program or course has bene approved by the authority authorized to approve MCLE courses in another jurisdiction, then the organization’s MCLE course is automatically approved in Connecticut.