Calendar – Client Service Associate – No Agencies Please
- Minimum two years hands-on experience
- Experience in court reporting, legal field or insurance business preferred
- Strong computer skills including Excel and MS Outlook
- Must be detail-oriented with ability to work well under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, customer service, and problem-solving skills required
- Bachelor’s degree or related field experience preferred
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Takes orders by obtaining and verifying information.
- Enters orders by transmitting information.
- Provides product/service information by answering questions; offering assistance.
- Maintains call center database by entering and verifying information.
- Improves quality results by recommending changes.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Respond to client calls and problem resolution
- Follow up with reporters for timely delivery of transcripts
- Assist court reporters with questions or issues that arise during or after an assignment
- Resolve all issues/concerns with clients within the same day
- Notify the sales representative if an issues arises with their client
- Assist on an as needed basis
- Job tracking for overdue jobs
- Processing phone orders for expedites, certified copies and any other needs for the clients
- Notify reporters of dailies, expedites, etc
- Lend support to the sales department, setting up cases, giving clients user id’s and passwords for VIP21
- Add tracking notes on all calls with clients
Benefit package available
Veritext considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical c ondition or handicap, or any other legally protected status. Veritext maintains a “zero tolerance” for child abuse and/or substance abuse. Criminal background check and other federal or state screenings for child abuse will be conducted. Screening tests for alcohol and illegal drug use may be required before hiring and during employment.