Account Executive – No Agencies Please
- Prior sales experience in Legal Services and/or Litigation Support.
- Sales into established client base (Book of Business) preferred.
- The top candidates for the role of Account Executive will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a strong desire to succeed and the ability to leverage legal experience to manage and grow business.
- 2 or more years of direct experience in sales or in marketing services to the legal community required.
- Demonstrated success in sales, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment preferred.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies
- Selling court reporting and document services to new clients (law firms and attorneys).
- Supporting clients and resolving issues that arise.
- Marketing and promoting the Veritext brand.
- Adhering to the Veritext sales policies and procedures.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Providing historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills; able to respond promptly to client needs, follow through and resolve issues in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Proactive and motivated with good problem solving skills.
- Computer skills including knowledge of Excel and MS Outlook.
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate, ability to work well under pressure.
- Results Driven, Professionalism, Integrity and Accountability
|Qualification||Bachelors degree in related field|
|Experience||Candidates will have 2 or more years of direct experience in sales and/or marketing services to the legal community.||Knowledge of legal services industry.|
|Prior Knowledge||Prior experience in Legal Services and/or Litigation Support. Candidates to meet consideration for the role of Demonstrated success in sales, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment is desired||Sales with established client base preferred.|
Great Benefit Package
Veritext considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical c ondition or handicap, or any other legally protected status. Veritext maintains a “zero tolerance” for child abuse and/or substance abuse. Criminal background check and other federal or state screenings for child abuse will be conducted. Screening tests for alcohol and illegal drug use may be required before hiring and during employment.