Client Solutions Associate – No Agencies Please
Veritext in currently seeking a dynamic Client Solution Associate in our corporate office located in Livingston, NJ.
The Client Solution Associate position is an important part of the overall sales organization at Veritext, and will be responsible for driving sales and revenue from prospective and existing client accounts around the nation. This role is responsible for selling solutions through prospecting, telephonic and electronic networking, referrals, and executing telesales programs, marketing initiatives, increasing Veritext’s footprint resulting in revenue growth and quota attainment.
- Manage and develop accounts for sustained revenue growth
- Assess prospective and assigned client’s current and potential needs, determining appropriate Veritext solutions.
- Develop and implement strategies and business plans through understanding the client’s business model.
- Build client relationships through tactical conversations to understand the law firm’s business objectives and goals.
- Influence a range of client stakeholders (including Veritext channel partners) while acting as industry expert to the client.
- Partner with key decision maker(s) to structure business strategy as it relates to client requirements.
- Ensure frequent communication to enable superior customer satisfaction and to keep client educated on emerging industry trends related to clients organizational/law firms court reporting needs.
- Continuously prospect to develop net new clients, as well as expand existing relationships and products of assigned house accounts.
- Maintain a consistent ‘pipeline’ that enables meeting and exceeding quota attainment.
- Responsible for identifying, selling and closing new areas of opportunity, securing resources and driving sales process to assist in scoping and pricing for special projects within net new and assigned accounts.
Skills and Competencies
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and interact effectively
Outstanding consultative selling skills
Ability to work collaboratively at all levels to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
Experience with sales methodology & management
Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
|Qualification||-Bachelor degree in related field|
|Experience||-Minimum of 3-5 years inside sales/sales experience in comparable field.||Knowledge of legal services industry.|
|Prior Knowledge||-Proficient in relevant computer software packages and applications (Salesforce.com)
-Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
-Proven success in closing the deal
Competitive benefit package
Veritext is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Veritext considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical c ondition or handicap, or any other legally protected status. Veritext maintains a “zero tolerance” for child abuse and/or substance abuse. Criminal background check and other federal or state screenings for child abuse will be conducted. Screening tests for alcohol and illegal drug use may be required before hiring and during employment.