Veritext is looking for a full time Calendar/Client Service Coordinator in our Austin, TX office.
- Takes orders by obtaining and verifying information.
- Enters orders by transmitting information.
- Provides product/service information by answering questions; offering assistance.
- Maintains call center database by entering and verifying information.
- Improves quality results by recommending changes.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Respond to client calls and problem resolution
- Follow up with reporters for timely delivery of transcripts
- Assist court reporters with questions or issues that arise during or after an assignment
- Resolve all issues/concerns with clients within the same day
- Notify the sales representative if an issues arises with their client
- Assist on an as needed basis
- Job tracking for overdue jobs
- Processing phone orders for expedites, certified copies and any other needs for the clients
- Notify reporters of dailies, expedites, etc
- Lend support to the sales department, setting up cases, giving clients user id’s and passwords for VIP21
- Add tracking notes on all calls with clients
Skills and Competencies
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills; able to respond promptly to client needs, follow through and resolve issues in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Detail oriented, organized and dedicated professional.
- Works well in team environment.
- Proactive and motivated with good problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Computer skills including knowledge of Excel and MS Outlook.
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate, ability to work well under pressure.
- Results Driven, Professionalism, Integrity and Accountability
|Qualification||– Associate’s degree or related experience||Bachelors degree|
|Experience||-Minimum of 1-2 years hands on experience||Knowledge of legal services industry.|
|Prior Knowledge||-Proficient in relevant computer software packages and applications -Excellent verbal and written communication|
Great Benefit Package
Veritext considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical c ondition or handicap, or any other legally protected status. Veritext maintains a “zero tolerance” for child abuse and/or substance abuse. Criminal background check and other federal or state screenings for child abuse will be conducted. Screening tests for alcohol and illegal drug use may be required before hiring and during employment.