Providing our Clients with exceptional service is the foundation of our business. In this position, you will be responsible for applying cash to correct invoice, post credit card payments, prepare deposits and reconcile. If you enjoy assisting clients and have good problem solving skills, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Research duplicate payments and take appropriate action
- Research overpayments and take appropriate action
- Research unapplied cash and apply correctly
- Report deposits to Accounting department timely
- Provide internal client support
- Other related job duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
- Effectively handle heavy workload, tight deadlines, and detailed client requirements within the required time frame
- Readily understands written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate administrative projects and work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with team
- Ability to work well under pressure in a responsible and consistently reliable manner
- Ability to work independently
- PC skills, including accurate data entry, and ability to operate all required technology
- A Detail oriented, organized and dedicated professional
- Proactive and motivated with good problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Assist with basic maintenance on copy machines (replace toner, clear paper jams)
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Associates Degree or equivalent skills and abilities, with some work experience in an office environment.
Veritext considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical c ondition or handicap, or any other legally protected status. Veritext maintains a “zero tolerance” for child abuse and/or substance abuse. Criminal background check and other federal or state screenings for child abuse will be conducted. Screening tests for alcohol and illegal drug use may be required before hiring and during employment.