Veritext is currently seeking a Full Time Client Service Associate to work in our downtown Miami, FL office location.
- Experience in law, court reporting or insurance business preferred.
- Associate’s degree in Business or related field preferred or minimum two years hands-on call center experience.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Outlook.
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate, ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills. Problem-solving skills required. Teamplayer
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Takes orders by obtaining and verifying information.
- Enters orders by transmitting information.
- Provides product/service information by answering questions; offering assistance.
- Maintains call center database by entering and verifying information.
- Improves quality results by recommending changes.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Benefit package available
Veritext considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical c ondition or handicap, or any other legally protected status. Veritext maintains a “zero tolerance” for child abuse and/or substance abuse. Criminal background check and other federal or state screenings for child abuse will be conducted. Screening tests for alcohol and illegal drug use may be required before hiring and during employment.