The Sales Support position in New York City, New York, is an important part of the organization at Veritext, and will be responsible for providing essential support to the Head of Sales and respective sales representatives. Daily duties are mainly administrative in nature, but the role creates an important link in ensuring that client demands are handled in a professional manner with both pre-sales and after-sales assistance.
- Sales Support functions such as; ordering client giveaways, event planning.
- Lunch and learn preparation, booth ordering, and coordination of events.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Client and witness accommodations (setting up conference rooms for depositions, meetings, etc.)
- Provide support to regional account executives for sales and marketing efforts, including coordination of Trade Shows, catering, networking events and sponsorships; ensure ready supply of marketing collateral and promotional items
- Maintenance of all conference room facilities, including video conferencing activities.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Assisting the Head of Sales in development of contests, projects and other activites that help drive the sales process.
- Administration of systems that support the sales process (Salesforce.com, Vision, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Competencies
(The abilities that the individual needs in order to perform this role effectively)
Supporting the clients and resolving issues that arise.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills; able to respond promptly to client needs, follow through and resolve issues in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Detail oriented, organized and dedicated professional.
- Proactive and motivated with good problem solving skills.
- Computer skills including knowledge of Excel and MS Outlook.
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate, ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and interact effectively.
- Results Driven, Professionalism, Integrity and Accountability
|Qualification||-Associate degree and/or two years work experience|
|Experience||-Minimum of 2 experience||Knowledge of legal services industry.|
|Prior Knowledge||-Proficient in relevant computer software packages and applications-Excellent verbal and written communication|
Great Benefit package available to full time employees
Veritext is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Veritext considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical c ondition or handicap, or any other legally protected status. Veritext maintains a “zero tolerance” for child abuse and/or substance abuse. Criminal background check and other federal or state screenings for child abuse will be conducted. Screening tests for alcohol and illegal drug use may be required before hiring and during employment.